POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal2 - The other side. : Re: Portal2 - The other side. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal2 - The other side.
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Feb 2000 16:41:40
Message: <chrishuff_99-FB2A8A.16423807022000@news.povray.org>
In article <389e7642@news.povray.org>, "Mick Hazelgrove"
<mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote:

> The other version I mention in my last post - the other side.

Great image! Especially the grass and the flower-things...the footpath
to the portal was also done well.
Only one thing...the portal appears to open into empty space. Shouldn't
the atmosphere be rushing through the portal, creating a small tornado
and sucking everything in the area along with it? Or does the physics of
the portal prevent that?(a gravitational field surrounding the other
"end" of the portal, strong enough to hold a spherical cloud of
atmosphere with enough pressure to keep the air from passing through?)
Or am I just over-analyzing?

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom